Tuesday, December 22, 2009

TIA = This Is Africa

No photos today because my camera battery crapped out, I don't have my charger, and TIA...I can't just go down to walmart for a new one.  (I'm working on alternatives, i.e., trying to beg a camera off of Heidi).

I'm sick and feverish and would give an awful lot right now to be sitting in air conditioning, but TIA and I'm making due with a fan.

I will be the family's personal rudolph this Christmas as my nose is running like a faucet and TIA...Kleenex aren't the same here.

I just finished reading New Moon and would love to run out and watch the movie, but TIA.

My sister fed me salad last night that was washed in tap water and TIA... I think I may be starting to feel the consequences (is that TMI?).

I miss my mom SO MUCH, but TIA and I can't just pick up the phone and call her :(

(I miss Luna too - but that's a different post for a different day).

On the other hand...

TIA and it's 82 degrees and sunny outside.

TIA and the two biggest loves of my life are here and I've been able to huggle them every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment